Reinvention Summit 2 (#story12)

REINVENTION SUMMIT 2 = a virtual global summit of people & stories (yay!)

What an amazing tribe of people rocking stories that weave pieces of individual lives into the community and into the earth with each step. Folks that strive to be true to themselves and others, these guys and gals are airing their underwear on the line and sharing real tidbits from their lives. It’s refreshing. Beyond a huge humble bow, and a few shout puts here and there, I will let the visual captures tell the story of the experience.

I can’t wait to hear what visual pieces strikes you! And why?

Happy #vizthinking!

LINKS & PEOPLE
www.reinventionsummit.com put on by Get Storied (@getstoried) with Michael Margolis as the brilliant storyteller behind it all!

Great blog following the Reinvention Summit - http://astoriedcareer.com/

Scoop.it following the Reinvention Summit - http://www.scoop.it/t/reinvention-summit-2

Scoop.it with lots of fabulous storytelling tidbits - http://www.scoop.it/u/karen-dietz

Featured in above visuals – BoEason@runt21 – professional football player turned storyteller & more!

10 Comments

• 1
    April 20, 2012 - 2:40 PM | Permalink

Fantastic capture, Amanda! When I look at your drawings I remember all the best parts of the sessions!! I’m amazed at how quickly and beautifully you’ve managed to do this. Wish I’d met you back in high school; I bet all my class notes would have ROCKED.

• 2
    April 20, 2012 - 3:15 PM | Permalink

Awesome Amanda! I just added this to my scoop.it content too. You can see it here at http://www.scoop.it/t/just-story-it.

• 3
    April 20, 2012 - 3:33 PM | Permalink

The visuals evoke the memories and make me want to listen all over again! Thanks!

• 4
    April 20, 2012 - 3:38 PM | Permalink

Nice work Amanda. This is such a powerful technique that engages right and left side of the brain to really plant the information. I’ve been at Executive Coaching conferences where this was done and spent hours cruising the lobby between sessions just gazing at the beautiful artwork. You really “draw things out” of people. Thank you.

• 5
    April 20, 2012 - 3:44 PM | Permalink

Revitalizing! Awe-some! And so much FUN!!! Thank you for sharing your way of capturing this RS2. We should have these as (a) poster(s) for our tribe. I’d love to hang one up in my office!!!! Would you allow us to use your mindmaps?? (I guess it’s also about (c)??!! Great to connect! Best wishes for your path, Bettina

• 6
    April 20, 2012 - 4:22 PM | Permalink

F❤bulous~*

• 7
    Jodi Bepler
    April 20, 2012 - 4:54 PM | Permalink

Amanda – you add such amazing depth and context to the summit! These are truly priceless.

• 8
    April 20, 2012 - 6:29 PM | Permalink

Holy Batman and Robin, this is amazing Amanda.

What a gift to the Reinvention Summit community. You’re supremely talented.

• 9
    April 20, 2012 - 8:12 PM | Permalink

Really fun snapshot of the sessions!

• 10
    amanda
    June 21, 2012 - 3:59 PM | Permalink

Forgive me for not seeing these comments until now! Sheesh, I don’t know how I missed them!!

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I find people engage on a whole new level when you bring drawings (even stick figures!!) and color into a room! I’m so glad you’re open to it!

Bettina, let’s chat. I’d be honored if you want to hang some visual captures on your wall! We will work something out.

Wishing y’all a fabulous summer! Stay in touch!
    Amanda